How You Can Make The Protein Shake Tasty Using Natural Protein Powder?
These homemade, fresh and vibrant protein shakes using by the natural protein powder, Are what fill you up when you need a quick breakfast while travelling, or a stimulus to spending the afternoon?
Now, I am providing vital information on how you can make the protein shake,
- Each shake starts with the ¾ cup of the liquid and ¼ cup of the main source of protein, where the specific ingredients are mostly fruits or they can be rich by protein. You can add the protein by getting the best, natural and organic protein powder Australia Company and mix with the different sources. You can use different ingredients such as almond milk, soy milk, Greek yogurt and tofu also.
- The fruits you can add in the protein shake are high in fibre as well as rich in vitamins. You can consider the vegetables, nuts and seed. You don’t need any artificial sweetener, use boneless dried dates or agave plant spoon. From such kind of the plant, many companies make the natural protein powder,and it is very beneficial for you.
You can get rough idea from this sentence:
Liquid + Protein Source + Fruit + Natural Sweetener = Tasty Protein Shak
- The liquid
To start your shake, you must choose a liquid. Some of the shakes below use almond milk, others use coconut milk and others use coconut water.
- The protein
That includes at least two natural sources of proteins: the main source of protein and an extra protein booster. Any protein powder having a natural quality that can help you to get the protein from that.
Banana, Avocado and many other vegetables are used to make the protein shake tasty.
- Natural sweetener
As we talk previous, you can use the dates and many things to make your shake sweet.
Recipes for the tasty protein shakes:
1. Banana Bread Protein shake
- Main protein source: almond butter + raw cashew nuts
- Protein Booster: Intrametica Toned Protein Boost
- Protein reinforcements: ground flax seeds + whole oats· Recipe: Combine 3/4 cup of almond milk, 2 tablespoons of almond butter, 1/4 cup of raw cashew nuts (soaked overnight), 1 medium banana (cut into pieces and frozen), 2 tablespoons of whole oats, 1 scoop of protein boost, 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds, 1 dry date without bone and a pinch of cinnamon in a blender, then process until smooth. Top with an extra pinch of cinnamon to serve.
2. Chocolate Protein Shake
- Main protein source: Almond butter +yogurt
- Protein booster: Intrametica Body cleanse Protein
- The ingredients:1 chopped apple, 1 tablespoon of almond butter, 1 spoonful of grated dark chocolate, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder, 1 cup of milk, ½ cup of yogurt, 2 marked dates. Mix the chopped apple, chopped dates, milk, yogurt, cocoa powder, 1 scoop protein powder and almond butter in a blender. Whatever is
- Pour the thick milkshake into a glass and decorate with grated dark chocolate.
3. Raspberry and Beetroot Protein Shake
- Protein source: Greek yogurt
- Protein reinforcements: Intrametica Toned protein Boost
- This vibrant pink shake is not only totally impressive, but its sweet and earthy taste will also win over your palate. Combine 3/4 cup of coconut water, 1/3 cup of Greek yogurt, 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries, 1/2 medium raw beet (peeled and diced), 1 tablespoon of agave and 1 tablespoon of coconut hearts. Crush in blender. Top with an extra pinch of hemp hearts to serve.
Any organic protein powder company in Australia such as Intrametica, provide best natural protein powder, and by putting own touch in that you can make your drink very tasty.