Use The Right Tool To Fix Plumbing Problem Permanently
If you notice any kind of plumbing problem either in your home or commercial building, you need to hire a professional Plumber Melbourne to get the problem fixed immediately before it damages the other areas in your home. The plumbing companies will repair, install and replace the plumbing accessories briskly. Moreover, when you are planning to makeover your bathroom or install a tub, you need to call these professionals immediately.
Basically, many homeowners try to repair the minor plumbing problems by themselves and end up worsening the damage. Instead of trying it yourself by buying the tools, you can hire a professional to get the work done perfectly on the first attempt. The licensed Plumber Melbourne is trained in handling simple to complex plumbing problems and uses different types of tools for each task.
5 basic plumbing tools that are a must in the plumbing kits include;
- Pliers: This is the plumbing equipment used by the plumbing companies to carry out all the plumbing jobs. This is also called as pipe wrench. Today, this handy equipment has been replaced with channel locks. This tool is lightweight, handy and let the professional Plumber Melbourne carry out the plumbing tasks briskly and efficiently. These pliers are used to screw and unscrew the pipes. These are available in different sizes. You need to choose the size that perfectly fits to carry out your respective job.
- Basic Wrench: This is also known as sink wrench. It is the plumbing equipment that is used to carry out many plumbing tasks. This acts as a handy equipment to change the faucet in kitchen, bathroom or sink with ease and safely. Also, this wrench is used to loosen or tighten the plumbing fittings in the hard to access places.
- Compression Sleeve puller: If the tubes in your home are made of copper and PVC, then definitely these accessories would have compression angle which will supply water to the faucets in kitchen or bathroom. When you try to unscrew and change the angle stop, the nut and compression remain on the pipe. This is where the role of compression sleeve puller comes. This helps you to remove both the nut and compression safely without causing any kind of damage to the pipes.
- Pipe wrench: This is the rarely used plumbing tool. This is very helpful for the plumbers while working on the iron pipes. This wrench is widely used to unscrew the sophisticated fittings on the water heaters. These are available in a wide range of sizes.
- Adjustable wrench: This is another handy plumbing tool that is used to remove angle stops, nuts and tighten faucets. In addition, this is also used to remove the shower heads without leaving any scratches. You need to buy this plumbing tool that has jaws which will never slip under the torque.